I may have found one of my favourite cushions…
It’s too early to tell I know! But I shall be leaving updates below. 🙂
Today I’ll be doing a first impressions and review on the LANEIGE NEO GLOW CUSHION in 23N Sand.
I’m a bit late, but I still really wanted to try it out! 🙂
I have combo skin (more dry these days).
⇢ LANEIGE NEO GLOW CUSHION in 23N Sand
Where I Purchased This Product:
♡Get a Discount on Your Next Purchase!*
Yesstyle Rewards Code: HEYIN123
♡My Yesstyle Link to Get Started:
U P D A T E S:
– Glow: 2.5/5 (fresh, healthy glow, natural)
– Finish: semi-matte ish little sticky in the beginning. keeps skin well balanced (hydration feel)
– Coverage: Medium. Feels so lightweight as well. Definitely not super high coverage.
– Longevity: does pretty well, but during 6-9 hour mark, my skin does look shinier. Doesn’t look messy though if this makes sense! However, with touch up layer, it still looks good- doesn’t go on cakey! I carry around a lightweight powder throughout the day.
– tip to apply: I apply in small amounts/dabs all around my face. I feel like it applies so much nicer this way!
M U S I C
♫Bored (Prod. by Lukrembo)
For Business Inquiries Only:
Disclaimer: The code/links marked with * are affiliates which means I can earn a small commission if you do use them! But don’t feel like you have to. If you do, thank you so much! 🙂