Overall rating 

Story 

Acting 

Music 

Satisfaction 

aznanimedude Reviewed by aznanimedude    October 29, 2013
Top 10 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews

Wait have I seen this drama before?

So this drama, like many i've watched, i started, stopped for a long period, then finally just decided i'd finish. Ad because of that, you get to put up with yet ANOTHER review by me :3. And so here's my thoughts on it.

First off, one thing this drama is amazing for is having very serious themes and concepts in the plot, but yet still lightening it up a bit. Like the *ahem* love scene in episode 1, they're clearly going at it, but what do you see? a video of a train going in and out of a tunnel, and then fireworks and planes in a bunched up formation and then spreading out. Serious love moment, and yet that brought a chuckle out of me. That's one thing that impressed me about the drama is, it has very serious moments, but also light humor to keep it from being heavy and overbearing.

The story is fairly nice, the story of a man who through a series of coincidental events, shacks up and impregnates someone while on a cruise mistaking her for his girlfriend, and she likewise thinking she's sleeping with her boyfriend. And so with that, the necessary meeting has been made for them to enter each other's lives. It's the classic story of 2 completely different people meeting, one an arrogant self-entitled rich boy, the other a meek girl afraid of not being liked and thus accepts every request made of her. As such it's the perfect storm plot, where they spend time together, and gradually begin to see the better side of the other, and each changing the other for the better. One learns to stand up for herself and becomes even more empowered, the other softening and becoming more accepting. And of course, like any other romance, they fall HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THE OTHER PERSON. Only, it's the classic "she doesn't want to ruin his life so she keeps her love hidden, he doesn't know waht he really wants so he doesn't realize it himself" situation. And then that's when all the fun really begins.

In the end, i'm quite glad i picked this drama back up and finished it. I enjoyed it, it was fun to go through.

Was this review helpful to you? 
Report this review

Comments

To write a comment please register or log in.

Search

Category:    Network:    
Release Date:    Episodes:    
Genres: Keywords:   

Newly Added

Operation Proposal
User rating

10.0 (1)
ToGetHer
User rating

8.8 (1)
Answer Me 1997