Personal Taste 2013-07-10 14:51:52 aznanimedude
Overall rating 

Story 

Acting 

Music 

Satisfaction 

aznanimedude Reviewed by aznanimedude    July 10, 2013
Top 10 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews

Does this drama fit MY "Personal Preference"?

Honestly right now, I don't even know why I'm at this point of writing a review for this, or even why I started watching and finished this drama. Perhaps because it's been so long since I've watched one, or written a review for one i felt a bit of an itch to jump back into it. Regardless, the drama i ended up jumping back in, even if only temporarily, to review is this one. I had heard of it, but honestly the reason i never watched and reviewed it to begin with was it never really struck me as a stand out drama that I would be much interested in.

Regardless of any prior sentiments, I ended up watching it and being the type I am, i had my moments with this drama. After having watched more than a few, of course it quickly began to just follow and fit in with a pre-set and proven plot line, so the story in itself is good, but predictable. I enjoyed it, for the most part, because many things kept me in it, like the music, and Son Ye Jin. Son Ye Jin basically sold this drama to me. I'm a immense fan of her, love her to death, but for good reason and confirmed in this drama when she basically carried the drama through in my opinion. Lee Min Ho did his fair share to be honest, and of course it takes two to sell a romance, but put their acting side by side and honestly, Lee Min Ho, while his acting was decent, Son Ye Jin was just great. Disclaimer that my previous sentence might be biased a bit for Son Ye Jin and against Lee Min Ho, but i stand by my opinion.

Either way, I didn't end this drama thinking "well that was a waste of 3 days", which is a success in my book tbh. It's not a top 10 in my opinion, but it certainly was a successful drama.

Was this review helpful to you? 
Report this review

Comments

To write a comment please register or log in.

Search

Category:    Network:    
Release Date:    Episodes:    
Genres: Keywords:   

Newly Added

Operation Proposal
User rating

10.0 (1)
ToGetHer
User rating

8.8 (1)
Answer Me 1997