Lunch Queen

Answer Me 1997

Love Recipe

Liar Game

Scent of a Woman

Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta

Review Detail

Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta

Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta 2012-02-17 01:44:54 aznanimedude
Overall rating 

Story 

Acting 

Music 

Satisfaction 

aznanimedude Reviewed by aznanimedude    February 17, 2012
Top 10 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews

What this drama taught me

I'm trying to be more critical in my reviews, since just about every drama i've watched has been one i've recommended, and i've given 9s and 10s out like the plague. Makes mild sense though since i tend to only watch ones i think are good. This was no exception, i had hopes for it, or maybe i'm just that in love and a rabid fan of toda erika.

This drama was not crap, but then again it didn't blow my socks off. I have said that dramas by japanese are either hit or miss, either a smashing success or a catastrophic flop. This surprisingly was neither for me, i felt it wasn't bad, or amazing.

The plot is a nice one i suppose, but it felt too middle of the line. The character who you early on felt would be this stereotypical conceited home wrecker too quickly softened up. It felt like the plot tried to do too much and go too many places. The characters i felt you could have connected more with, but they didn't do quite enough, which is essentially a theme of just about everything about this drama, as in it did some things, but at the same time didn't do anything.

One thing that i found amusing and kinda cool, the OST for this is essentially an album for PINK, all of the insert songs were just PINK songs xD. It fit, it was original, i haven't really seen that anywhere else, i liked it a little in its own way.

Is it something you just have to see? not really
Did i like it? kind of
am i trying hard to find the good points of this drama? Yes very.

maybe the hidden quality of this drama is evading and eluding me at the moment, i'm still mildly gathering my thoughts about it, and perhaps in my pondering it hits me like a ton of bricks, but until then, my scores will stand. It wasn't amazing, it wasn't a disaster, it was just ok.

Was this review helpful to you? 
Report this review

Comments

To write a comment please register or log in.

Search

Category:    Network:    
Release Date:    Episodes:    
Genres: Keywords:   

Newly Added

Operation Proposal
User rating

10.0 (1)
ToGetHer
User rating

8.8 (1)
Answer Me 1997