Overall rating 

Story 

Acting 

Music 

Satisfaction 

aznanimedude Reviewed by aznanimedude    January 05, 2012
Top 10 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews

in their own worlds of darkness, they were each others' lights

what is this? aznanimedude still watches dramas? well yes it's been over a year since i last watched/reviewed one, but after being teased by this i just could not resist spending the last 2 days to watch it.

there is so much i want to say about this drama, but far too much to expect me to think of in the moments i have to write in here, nor do i even know where to begin my thoughts on this drama. First off, the opening episode of this was so incredible that i had not seen one as amazing since byakuyakou. Very rarely do i find a drama that serves as introduction to the characters and sets the story and background as well as this one does. From the very beginning you understand exactly the characters, and can even begin to see the storyline unfold from the very beginning, it's as if the drama teases you enough to continue and then doesn't let you down as it takes you down the road of the plot.

From a reviewer standpoint, this show is pure gold. It is the kind of thing that i dream of encountering so i can just dig layers deep into the intricacies. I sincerely enjoyed watching this drama and watch the evolution of a man who questions where to go from where he stands, and a girl who is convinced there is nowhere she can progress from where she is. You see as he begins to slowly dig deep into her soul, past the scars and fears to the real person. This is a drama that calls into question the sincerity of romance, where a boy manages to delve past scars, and realizes what he's found is exactly what he is looking for.

The music is amazingly done, and from the beginning was a good sign as i believe that amazing music that suits the situation is what separates many dramas apart. It is possible to have a bad drama without good music, but it is impossible to have an amazing one without amazing music.

in closing, i know i sound like a broken record because everything i've said is exactly what i've said in most every other drama review i've written for this site. But if there was any way i could convey to you right now how much this drama has impacted me and how much i believe this drama is incredible and cannot be missed, i have tried to with this review. Whether or not you end up watching it is up to you, but i believe it would be a severe travesty to consider yourself a j-drama fan and have not seen this drama. Such is my opinion on how amazing it is.

Was this review helpful to you? 
Report this review

Comments

To write a comment please register or log in.

Search

Category:    Network:    
Release Date:    Episodes:    
Genres: Keywords:   

Newly Added

Operation Proposal
User rating

10.0 (1)
ToGetHer
User rating

8.8 (1)
Answer Me 1997