Overall rating 

Story 

Acting 

Music 

Satisfaction 

crellosa Reviewed by crellosa    October 04, 2009
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews

Proposal Daisakusen / Operation Love

This drama is one of the most beautiful dramas I've ever watched! Yamashita Tomohisa and Nagasawa Masami portrayed the role of Ken (Kenzo) and Rei. This wonderful story consists of Ken, wanting to go back to the past, with the help of the fairy, and change their sad moments so he won't regret anything. And most of all, he wanted to confess to Rei, her childhood friend, about how much he really loves her so that the present may not happen and Rei will not be married to Tada-san, their sensei. This story also includes the friendship of them five and their lives in terms of love.

With every sad picture of Rei, Ken went to the past and changed it but he still can't confess to Rei how much he loves her until the time Rei decided to marry Tada-san. Ken went back to the present and when the times comes for him to give the couple his congratulatory speech, Ken decided that it was the perfect time to confess to Rei how much he loves her. Different circumstances that weren't expected to happen came true and Rei and Ken reunited with their love.

A PROPOSAL DAISAKUSEN SPECIAL also aired and it showed how Ken tried to change again the past to help their friend and to not regret anything when it comes to Tada-san and Rei's parents. And my most favorite part in this special was when Ken and Rei were walking on the beach and a promise made by Ken came true (even tough all of it were oversize) then Ken suddenly proposed to Rei and it was sealed with a sweet hug and a lovely kiss!!!

I REALLY LOVE THIS DRAMA AND I WON'T GET TIRED OF IT BECAUSE IT SHOWED WHAT TRUE LOVE IS AND NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, SECOND CHANCES ALWAYS COME IN ORDER FOR YOU TO SAY HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THE PERSON WHO YOU WANT TO SPEND YOUR LIFE WITH!!!!

Was this review helpful to you? 
Report this review

Comments

To write a comment please register or log in.

Search

Category:    Network:    
Release Date:    Episodes:    
Genres: Keywords:   

Newly Added

Operation Proposal
User rating

10.0 (1)
ToGetHer
User rating

8.8 (1)
Answer Me 1997